The huge amount of pressure on young girls to let their boyfriends get away with everything and not to stand up for themselves, lest they stop being a ‘chill girlfriend’ and instead become a horrible, controlling harpy is such bullshit.
Stop teaching young girls that demanding to be treated with respect and courtesy makes them shrill, over-emotional, or unworthy of listening to.
Violate My Privacy.
- 1. Post a picture of you?
- 2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
- 3. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
- 4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
- 5. Can you commit to one person?
- 6. How do you look right now?
- 7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
- 8. How often do you listen to music?
- 9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
- 10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2014?
- 11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
- 12. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
- 13. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
- 14. Can you drive a stick shift?
- 15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
- 16. Are you going out of town soon?
- 17. When was the last time you cried?
- 18. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
- 19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
- 20. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
- 21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
- 22. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
- 23. Are you nice to everyone?
- 24. What are you sitting on right now?
- 25. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
- 26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
- 27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
- 28. Do you get a lot of colds?
- 29. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
- 30. Does anyone hate you?
- 31. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
- 32. Do you like watching scary movies?
- 33. Are you a jealous person?
- 34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
- 35. Did you have a dream last night?
- 36. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
- 37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
- 38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
- 39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
- 40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
- 41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
- 42. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
- 43. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
- 44. What’s the best part about school?
- 45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
- 46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
- 47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
- 48. Were you single over the last summer?
- 49. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
- 50. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
- SEND ME NUMBERS AND I WILL ANSWER.
I crave intimacy but I get confused and uncomfortable when I’m shown even the slightest bit of attention or affection.
Get out and run.
Do not worry about the rest.
Make running a lifestyle. A daily habit, like brushing your teeth. If you run 300+ days a year, every year, for several years, good things will come your way. Start now. Doesn’t matter if you are 16 years old or 66.
If you want to be a decent runner you must get out and run; the rest is just noise.
Get the running in first— that is the foundation. Then: Eat mostly good stuff. Get enough sleep. Stretch if you want to— or don’t. Lift if you like lifting. Cross-train if it makes you happy. Wear minimalist shoes or big bulky ones, whichever you prefer. Listen to music when you run, or not. You can carry water with you on a long run, or you can go without. If you want to do a core routine, then do it— but first you must get out and run.
Run on trails, or streets, or on a treadmill, whatever works for you. Run slowly. Run quickly. Run up hills. Run in the rain. Run in the snow, the heat, the cold. Run into the wind. Run on the days that you do not feel like running. Run on the days that you can’t wait to get out and run. Run with friends. Run alone. Run races. Run in the country. Run in the city. Run in parks. Run when you feel happy. Run when you are depressed. Run when you have a ton of energy. Run when you are feeling like shit. Run when you feel good. Run in the morning. Run at night. Run before work. Run after work. Run."